Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Magic at Abe's - Sat

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Magic at Abe's - Sat

    Let's try this.

    Magic this Saturday starting at noon, ending midnightish.

    Yup, it's mid-town Detroit. It might be an hour drive for some of your, so let's make a whole freakin' day out of it. That way, you get your drive worth of money.

    Things to do near me:

    1. There is a Jimmy John's in teh same building as me, open until at least midnight. You can literally go get a sandwich and be back in less than 5 minutes.
    2. Gamecoland is in the same building as me. Shop for video games!
    3. Want to go to a bar while you are here? Many choices!
    4. want to go to a concert where you are here? Many choices!
    5. Want to go to a strip club while you are here? Drive to Windsor! Only places you can get fully nudes is Ypsi, Flint and Windsor. In Canada, you only have to pay Canadian money for services, and prostitution is legal!
    6. Want to go gambling? Casinos are 5 minutes drive away!
    7. Want to go to the: Detroit Science Center, Detroit Institute of the Arts, Detroit Museum, etc....They are all within WALKING distance of my place.
    8. I can take you to the roof of my building. Killer view.
    9. I have a swanky swank place with a large game room. Dedicated to gaming.
    10. Abedraft is at my place, in case you want to play. Also Vanguard, Random World, Precons, and other Magic stuff.
    11. I have the usual, like Rock Band, MK vs DC, etc. Keep you entertained!


    Address - 5110 Anthony Wayne Drive, Detroit MI, 48202

    Come and play some CARDS.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic at Abe's - Sat

    Unfortunately I am booked with family stuff on Saturday. I still have Dvds for you. I'll see if I can get Bret to bring them out or something as we both forgot on Friday.
    *mooooooooo*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member anonymos's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic at Abe's - Sat

    I'm still up in the air on this one. If I do, it won't be till 5 or 6 when I show up, but not because of conflicting things, but because I'm kinda thinking about the museums in the area. I may have to steal your parking spot some time next week just to raid those while I'm on spring break.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic at Abe's - Sat

    Oh, my cell is 734-657-8314 for those coming who need ta ask for directions and such.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cmorndorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2007
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic at Abe's - Sat

    Who's all going? I know I'll probably be heading up.
    -Chad

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic at Abe's - Sat

    Quote Originally Posted by cmorndorf View Post
    Who's all going? I know I'll probably be heading up.
    This guy named Abe, I hear he'll be there.

    Oh, and I've been jonesing for some LI, so expect me to have built a Limited Infinity deck for play.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member anonymos's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic at Abe's - Sat

    I'm still not sure if I am or not. Like I said earlier, if I do I won't show up until later cause I'm gonna stop at one of the museums over that way first.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •